Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TALK IS ¢HEAP

Song of The Day /// Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap 



I'm currently in limbo. I have a set plan for where I want to be in three months. I know I don't want to be in Houston. 

I want to be in another city with new people. I want to help continue my career with Topgolf and become a corporate trainer. I want to be in a healthy relationship. I want to start moving out my parent's house. I want a lot.

You see I have this list, with everything that I want. I should be checking off boxes left and right, but I am not. I am in a position where I am waiting for others to give me the greenlight. I am tired of hearing "we'll talk about it," or "get back to me later this week." And this doesn't just apply to work. it applies to my relationships as well.

It sucks and so frustrating to want be with this person, that is not there 100%. I am tired of trying and I am not going to chase something that is ending, - there's something I can check off -  I am done waiting.

So far these past few weeks have been about doing what makes me happy and not being an asshole to others. I am trying to stop pretending like I don't care. I know what I write are just words, but I have action behind them, now I want the others to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment