Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Becoming an Underwood

So my shift starts in 45 minutes

I just left a meeting with my professor

There's something I always take away when meeting with people



Today it was, "What/Why do you think you are so successful?"

I feel like its a game of "House of Cards," have you ever seen the show?

lets break it down

you always don't have to be social with your corporate people

but you need to be social

align yourself with the correct people

be cutthroat

        d o n 't t a k e n o f o r a n a n s w e r ,
 a l w a y s f i n d a w a y

everyone is going for the same prize -- how do you outlast and win.
once you have everything or you're getting there what do you do to maintain it?

I feel like the character from the show know all the answers. It's been a year since the second season came out and next week the third is set for release. should I ask myself "What would Frank Underwood do?"

x  raymond pĂ©rez

No comments:

Post a Comment